RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Good Ole' Clovis

Labels: Blogging , ,
I am not from Clovis so I guess I don't consider myself a true "clovisarian", however, David grew up in old town clovis. So this morning we trekked out to Pollasky street to view the Rodeo Parade. Some observations:
1. People like to find reasons to sit in the sun for long periods of time.
2. No matter how ridiculous an old man riding a suped up go-cart is you still find yourself cheering when surrounded by balloons, candy, and kids.
3. Parades' are band-o's time to shine.
4. Horses poop no matter whose watching.
5. Horns can be applied to anything inanimate.
6. Sodas are okay at 9:30am if your at a parade.
7. Clovis is like a piece of the lone star state that got lost.
8. You can ride a car?



1 comments:

Yeah for the Rodeo Parade! It's true unless you grew up in Clovis, it's just weird. Eric makes fun of the ol Honkie Tonk Parade. But to me it's great.


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments