RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

A Hippie, A Sniper, & A Pepper walk into a...

Labels: Blogging ,
My husband had a vision...it was accomplished.

yes those are real leaves attached to my child. Fortunately not real bullets!

Let us not forget that with every Rambo opps I mean sniper, comes a Hippie.


Oh and my "vision"

yes she's a chili pepper!

One more for good measure...


We survived the night with only a few falls, a couple meltdowns, some hair super glued together, and one tub covered in black & green face paint...can't wait till next year.

Photos provided by THIS fabulous wonderingwoman!
2 comments:

The kids look so great! You're right, the sniper costume really came together- I'm impressed!


we need another blog post! where are you?


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments