RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

She's coming SOON

Labels: Blogging
And I can't wait. I love her. dearly. My oldest friend (not for age but length) and honestly, more like a sister. We shared a jump rope at recess in first grade and I knew immediately that she was a "keeper". We are very different; as Ying is to Yang (well almost) but it works for us. There are a few people in life that I feel really known by and she's one of them. We've grown up together (literally). We've been there for first loves and hopefully last loves, for success and failures, for life and deaths, for pains and joys and it really is such a reassuring emotion that overtakes me just seeing her. I can't wait to hang. I can't wait for my son to dance in front of her and for her to meet my daughter. I would contend that when it comes to friends I have the BEST ones a girl could ask for, however, I kind of hope every person with friends feels that way.
1 comments:

One: can't believe that's Titus!
Two: For going to the movies when she gets here, hehe :-)


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments