RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Goodbye Thursday

Labels: Blogging
I have a date every Thursday night and my husbands not invited. Well, it's not that kind of date its a "girlish" night. My dear friend whom you can spy on here comes over every Thursday for gab, goodies, and videos (but mostly for gab). I always have such a great time hanging with her and I have to admit on Thursdays I find myself rushing my son through his night routine so I can have "girl time".

After having 2 kiddos in 18 months I have discovered the necessity of adult time. It appears Dave discovered the importance of this too which is why he began day shift this month (previously he worked nights 7-7:30). So now I have my partner home and awake during the evenings, which is amazing, but I must say goodbye to my Thursday "girlish" nights (don't fret we've decided to just move the time).

We chose to say good-bye to Thursday nights in proper form with m&m popcorn, wine, diet soda, and a show (I'm not sure that we ever got to the show part?).
Thanks my grigio friend...thanks.

March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments