RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

hippy da tu do



This weekend we celebrated David's birthday. We rented a home in Morro Bay and spent the weekend with some friends. The weather and the views were great. I attempted to make D's birthday cake myself (first & last time). I finished making the cake around 2am (thanks fondit) only to find out it had been loaded up along with 2 tons of luggage unknowingly. By the time the rescue team got to the scene the cake was in critical condition.


I always enjoy D's birthday b/c it gives me a chance to do something fun for him and his friends. I think we are destination birthday people. We love going places and doing stuff for birthdays. The weekend was spent mostly fishing, eating, playing games, and hanging out. Proving my initial hypothesis to be true: nothings better then good friends and good wine!
How do you celebrate birthdays?















1 comments:

How about good sisters?


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments