RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Poor Katie

I decided to watch the evening news because I feel bad for katie, the most recent polls have shown no one else watches (poor katie). So tonight I watched and then I removed my dentures. The mention of the evening news reminds me of my grandparents but I'm willing to face it...I enjoy a brief updating from a biased opinion from time to time. For those of you who missed out there was a story on this fun little website titled glassbooth.com (hyperlinked for your convenience). Anyways, glassbooth.com allows you to take a quiz that in return matches you with the best suited potential candidates for presidency. So if your one of "those" voters that waits until the day of to decide on who your voting for this might be a fun way to explore whose out there in ADVANCE. I'd like to hear who they matched you up with. I had never heard of the one I was most compatible with. Wow it's like online dating for politics.
2 comments:

I got Mike Gravel and Barack Obama (though our beliefs on a TON of issues, including but not limited to, taxes and budgeting were very different).


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments