RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Online Heaven!!!

Labels: Blogging , ,


With the holidays in full force I thought I'd mention this nifty little website. I know, I know. Most of us deep down inside have every intention of not succuming to the vortex of American consumerism during this month of December. However, if for some reason you do find yourself standing in some miserable line, purchasing something that is overpriced, with an older man behind you hacking up his lung directly at the back of your head just remember I offered an alternative...myregistry.com is a site where you can create a "wish list" of sorts for all different reasons and occasions (not just christmas). Tell your friends and family about it. I have started my own and love it. No more fake smiles and nods of appreciation when my birthday roles around. You can use this site as a registry for weddings, babies, birthdays, anydays, holidays, just because days... you get the picture. Check it out!
0 comments:

March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments