RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Solicitation

Labels: Blogging ,
So if I haven't mentioned it before I'm finishing my last semester of graduate school or at least attempting to. I have two weeks to finish my comprehenisve paper which is kind of like a glorified lit. review. I swore I wouldn't procrastinate so I'm starting now. Yes, this is me not procrastinating.

I have 40 journal articles to sift through and an additional 3 books. I was feeling good last week while I was accuring my research and reading a few books, but today I've lost that love'n feeling.
So who wants to read some journals and write some summaries for me? huh huh? Any takers? I've always believed my personal strength is motivating OTHERS so I promise to motivate you to do my work.
1 comments:

Nice try. Get back to work. No, not later ;-)


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments