RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Effects of a recession.

Labels: Blogging ,
There was this funny little thing that happen after I had my second child. I found it wise not to make meals that required too much preparation (i.e. more than hot water or butter). As such, I laid off some appliances in my kitchen without noticing. One item however, was "relocated" to a new department and given a different job title, that item was my kitchen aid mixer.

I was found out the other day by Her when I decided to make carrot cake cupcakes for Titus' 2nd birthday. After some nervous laughter I admitted that it had become the pacifier/thermometer/mylicon holder. Oh how our lives and kitchen have changed.
1 comments:

Hehehe, I have those little spaces myself. I also have lost quite a few pans and spoons to the backyard as digging equipment, and wooden spoons are no longer safe as they are broken to splinters when used as swords. Life and all your belongings take a whole new meaning.


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments