RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

You should wish her a happy day,

Labels: Blogging
Today is Her birthday and I just want to wish her a happy one! She is my favorite sister and always puts up with my mommy stories but those aren't the only reasons why I hope this year is a happy one. If you get a chance, stop by here and wish her a great day!

My sister, my opposite, my favorite, my friend.
I wish a year full of new beginnings and appropriate ends.
Of love and growth. And laughter and grins.
Stability and excitement. Worship and hymns.
I pray a home full of health.
A Fridge full of Food.
Marriage full of joy.
And continual funds for you.
Sister, so lovely, so honest, so true
May it be a year full of blessing, A year that's brand new!
Happy Birthday Big Sis!

I know I should work for hallmark...HA!
1 comments:

Kissie...This is the best Birthday gift I have received! Your thoughtful, heart felt writings really touched me. I have read it a few times and each time it made me cry. You’re my favorite sister too!


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments