RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

There's a Gardening Society

Labels: Blogging
Here in the Central Valley and they do some neat things throughout the year. Something they host annually is kind of like a fall festival and they have a bunch of interesting stuff going on. A couple years back I went and bought a bunch of gardening/cooking magazines for $1.

Yesterday we spilled sun screen all over the back of the car so in the midst of removing the carpet to clean up the disaster I discovered the magazines I had purchased(disclaimer: my car isn't THAT messy, I have a hidden department in the back where I placed & forgot them). I got to spend the rest of the day clipping out recipes I wanted to try and I was pretty jazzed. Anyway, I say all this b/c I'm interested to know what are some of the best recipes you've found in magazines? Oh, and no I typically don't read Sunset.
0 comments:

March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments