RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Art Hop

Labels: Blogging , ,




The first Thursday of every month a very cool event takes place in Fresno. I know...I know I said Fresno and cool in the same sentence. For all you Fresno critics out there (myself included) I have to admit there are some great things that go on in this lil' ole' town. You see a few years back some folks decided to support local artist and so began the Art Hop. I am particularly a fan since this month my brother (in-law) showcased some of his own work. the Art Hop takes place all over town at various venues, from about 5pm to 9pm though typically it goes longer thanks to Full Circle Brewery. Most of the artist showcase their work (passion, art, livelyhood, etc.) downtown or there abouts, but there are also venues in N.E. Fresno for those of you who fear anything south of Herndon (I kid not). On one last note...its FREE.
0 comments:

March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments