RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Guilty Pleasures

Labels: Blogging
I have guilty pleasures...I'm confessing

Guilt - the state of one who has committed an offense especially consciously (merriam-webster online dictionary).
Pleasure - a source of delight or joy.a state of gratification. (Merriam-webster online dictionary).

  • Boybands
  • Ellen (daytime show)
  • Purposely not replacing the toilet paper roll
  • Cool Ranch dorrito chips (the whole bag in one sitting). Start with the little tiny pieces, then just the ones with too much seasoning (it makes sense), before I know it they're all gone.
  • Cupcakes
  • Easedroping on strangers
  • Anything Tupac, P.Diddy (is that still his name?), Mase, Kayne West. I blast it really loud and sing to it (imagine opening scene of The Office).
  • Procrastination
  • Cussing and then lecturing Dave when he does it...hehehe
  • Watching a whole show from start to end in one sitting. I mean from very first episode (pilot) to show finale. I watched Gilmore Girls for 4 days without doing anything else but feeding my newborn son last year.

Okay you know some of mine, what are yours?

4 comments:

You forgot one: looking into people's houses at night ;-) or does that fall under easedropping?

And do you mean opening scene of Office Space? Because if there's a rapping Jim, Dwight or Michael moment, I've GOT to go back and find it!!!!


The opening scene I'm speaking of is found in the 1998 movie Office Space. A MUST SEE!


I completely agree. Prior to watching it, if you would have asked me to name a brand of stapler, I would have been at a loss. But now I proudly say Swingline! lol


hmmm not really sure, i like gwen stefani...just like her music...ummmm lets see, observing people at barns n noble or public areas were people talk,( is that the same as easedroping?)...watching movies on a saturday..all day not just for a few hours. jane austen, only the books, i will only watch the movies if i am forced to by my girlfriend for brownie points.

Luis from myspace


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments