RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Update

Labels: Blogging
here are some on goings...

1. Did not win at bingo, darn you old lady with trolls darn you!
2. Sweeney Todd over rated (sorry Jenn sorry)
3. Roofer's are as dramatic as high school students (talk about gossips)
4. presently pondering when my tax return will arive
5. Delaying the inevitable...school work
6. Realizing writing papers are processes of internal discovery and personal angst
7. Recognizing I lost an hour of my life to Randy, Paula, and Simon tonight
8. Contemplating my inevitable frustration toward people who don't pick up after themselves
9. Trying to determine what that smell is in my bedroom...hmmm
10. Giving secret kisses to my sleeping baby



What's going on with you?
1 comments:

Absolutely LOVED Sweeney Todd!! I am really starting to wonder if my sister was switched at birth. ??


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments