RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Ode to Br&on

Labels: Blogging ,
So my blogging has been sporadic at best lately. Well there's reason for that and it's not my laziness. I usually blog from my PC (yes I said pc). I am a mac owner but I find myself blog'n from the PC more than the mac (yikes). Anywhoo, my PC is technically challenged as of late and so is its owner, which makes for a really bad combo.

So I've been unable to "connect" to the WWW for about 2 weeks now. grrrr. Then came Brandon. I begged or asked (depends on how you interpret it) and in the kindness of his sarcastic heart he "hooked me up".

I am slowly becoming firefox friendly now and I have a connection that works (joy). So my blogs are backlogged and I will be overloading you with blogger-ness for the next couple weeks. You've been warned.
And as for my tech hero well my gratitude really goes to his wife b/c she waited and waited around with a very tired 1 yr old while he worked his technical genius. But today I'm really grateful for the connection so thanks Brandon!

0 comments:

March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments