RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

1 year Anniversary

Labels: Blogging
RenderingRisch turns 1 this month. Technically, my blog turned 1 on the 2nd but whose counting? wait I am.

So this may be the biggest communicative commitment I have ever made and kept. For being a Communication person I really suck at staying in constant contact with people. I try but not well. I struggle to stay in contact with myself. Hence my dusty journal placed beneath 3 books on my night stand.

I'm a "really bad memory gal" so if I don't verbally regurgitate I forget. Ask some of my dear friends who often experience the random "krystin call" which consist of random thoughts from through out my day. My poor friends.

Thus to have managed to quasi maintain a blog for 1 year is huge! This is my journal (explains the randomness, doesn't it?). So there you have it! I'm not expecting to keep this up for another year. nor am I making this some kind of resolution. I am merely stating the obvious and giving myself a pat on the back for actually blogging for a year. perhaps I will do the same thing next year.
1 comments:

Happy Blogaversary!


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments