RenderingRisch
A unique mind in an everyday life.

Heroes

Labels: Blogging
I'm a fan, actually I'm more like an addict when it comes to Heroes. Come on, how can you not be. There are 20 different plot lines going at once and the main characters can fly, become invisible, pass through walls, stop time, and read your thoughts. If one actor's lack of acting bugs you...no worries there's several others to watch. I've concluded after watching the last season of Heroes that I want a super power! What super power would I have?! hmm...lets see. I'm a tad bit obsessive compulsive and I like organization and cleanliness. If I could I would love to point my finger and have a never used, clean, fully sanitized & stocked restroom available regardless of my location. Oh the joy of going to an amusement park and never worrying about what's behind the door. Imagine all those poor people suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or food poisoning that I could help! Yes, of all the powers I could have this may top them all for me. I may be odd but you try cleaning 3 toilets on a regular basis. So that's the power I would want what about you? What power would you want and why?
1 comments:

LOL! That's a great super power. I am a huge Heroes fan.


March 17 means

Me.As.Risch

My photo
I talk WAY too much about absolutely nothing, but it's my own way of getting to what actually matters. Too analytical but at times it comes in handy. Enjoy hearing peoples stories. Get bugged by stereo-type people. Bad speller. Secretly lazy. Quasi OCD. Carry a constant frustration for the marginalization within America. Sarcastic. Suffer from (UL) aka uncontrollable laughter...never know when it's going to hit.

On my night stand

  • Foster's: Celebration of Discipline
  • Gawande's : Better
  • Macarthur's: New Testiment Commentary
  • Orman: Women & Money
  • Pausch's: The Last Lecture
  • Rowling's: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Safran's: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Young's: The Shack

Recent Comments

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Recent Comments